[Asterisk-bsd] MeetMe drift

Michael Iedema michael at askozia.com
Sat Jul 28 06:19:37 CDT 2007

David,

Many thanks for the code and information you've posted regarding this!

>    The real problem is that Asterisk allows voice packets to back up in
> its input queue, and that has an unbounded queue depth.

This is probably what is affecting me the most. I'm running on low
power boards that are also serving up a PHP based configuration GUI.
Page loads cause 100% spikes in CPU usage and I was always surprised
that this didn't result in any degradation in audio quality. It does,
however, increase delay during conferences.

I'll try your patches out on Monday and report back.

Thanks again,
-Michael I.