[Asterisk-bsd] ok whats going gon

Richard Neese r.neese at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 10:55:52 CST 2007

anyone been updting the asterisk ports? I know asterisk 1.4.15 does not
compile in ports and I dont know how uptodate the zaptel is? addons compile
fine. and lipri compiles fine.

I am also starting to work on trying out 1.6 but no go thus far. I am making
log files and attenpting to figure the errors out on a box.

soo guys let get cought up. I dont heaar alot going on here. is asterisk on
bsd just not taking off ?

I find it to be much more stable on bsd....so lets keep it alive please...
--
Welcome to the World. An the World gets smaller.