[Asterisk-bsd] fxotune and bsd

Bob bob_co at cox.net
Wed Dec 19 21:29:45 CST 2007

Why are the /dev files renamed in zaptel BSD?

This fix would be to get rid of the "/" in the sprintf that forms the
directory name, but should the "/" be put back in when the files are created
in the first place?

The file is actually called /dev/zap1, /dev/zap2 ...

On Linux it is /dev/zap/1, /dev/zap/2 ...