[Asterisk-bsd] silence after pickup with my new AVM Fritz!Card version 2 PCI

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Thu Aug 23 12:51:43 CDT 2007

Hi Jakub,

Jakub Głazik wrote:
> But did your friend managed to get hist Fritz Card working in his
> Linux/BSD box?

he bought a HFC card :(

> that this card is supported. Quoting
> http://www.turbocat.net/~hselasky/isdn4bsd/
>
> ISAC - based devices (all should work)
>
>     * Asuscom ISDNlink 128K ISA
>     * AVM A1
>     * AVM Fritz!Card
>     * AVM Fritz!Card PnP
>     * AVM Fritz!Card PCI
>     * AVM Fritz!Card PCI version 2

I had, I think 2 years ago Hans on the phone and we both tried to get
the FritzCard working. We got the card working but the quality was
extremely bad and we gave up. I bought then 2 HFC cards (1xTE, 1xNT
mode). Then I never tried it with the FritzCard, sry.

But if anyone here on the list success with a FritzCard please inform me
too.

Best regards,
Matthias

Rich Cook