[Asterisk-bsd] zaptel issues

Richard Neese r.neese at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 10:40:51 MST 2007

I have patches for zaptel.
there are some Kalloc colls that fail because bsd does not use kalloc. there
are also some calloc calls that fail. I went threw the other day and patched
these. I will  send a patch file in my next email.

Also do to lack of responce from anyone in the last few months of freepbx on
freebsd . I will post what I have done and leave it up to someone else to
pick up. I am moving to the asterisk gui. I have already ported it and
patched and will work to keep it ported. I have also given the project 8 new
pages for the project. I see the gui growing fast and becoming more usable.

I will work on 1.4.x issues also. as now that 1.4.x works and is stable enough
for full time use.