[Asterisk-bsd] ok we have it working

Pim van Stam pim at vanstam-ict.nl
Mon Apr 2 02:40:16 MST 2007

Richard Neese wrote:
> ok at this point we have asterisk 1.4.2 zaptel 1.4 libpri 1.4 and
> asterisk-addons 1.4 working . But there is a issue the patch stops
> asterisk-h323c in the addons from building. The reason for this is the
> configure fails to run. So I had to disable it.  I will work this week on
> getting it all fixed.
>
> we are looking to do a pr and get a porter to commit it to the ports tree.
>
> I am back to working on getting freepbx to work also. I am down to the
> install_amp file and making its changes.
>
> I hope to have it finished soon

Thx for the work done.
I upgraded one server this weekend to 1.4.2 with asterisk-merge. I use
chan_capi for ISDN-2 support. I need zaptel just voor ztdummy timing.

Compiling and installation was succesful. For asterisk-addons I needed
to modify the Makefile to include -I/usr/local/include.

I have one issue, transcoding to/from GSM does not work. It did work
with 1.2.13 from ports, with the gsm port. Now I have silence. I
disabled it for now and use the alaw codec.

For the rest it seems ok now.

With kind regards,

Pim van Stam