[Asterisk-bsd] ok we have it working

Richard Neese r.neese at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 20:24:59 MST 2007

ok at this point we have asterisk 1.4.2 zaptel 1.4 libpri 1.4 and
asterisk-addons 1.4 working . But there is a issue the patch stops
asterisk-h323c in the addons from building. The reason for this is the
configure fails to run. So I had to disable it.  I will work this week on
getting it all fixed.

we are looking to do a pr and get a porter to commit it to the ports tree.

I am back to working on getting freepbx to work also. I am down to the
install_amp file and making its changes.

I hope to have it finished soon