[Asterisk-bsd] DL320 (Celeron Processor vers) and 4 port WildCard TDM400P

BHarris at celinaisd.com BHarris at celinaisd.com
Wed Sep 6 10:36:59 MST 2006

Well,

I deployed one of the Proliant DL320's last night, slightly ahead of
schedule,
due to a failing drive in my temporary machine.

Running into the similiar high interrupt issues again.   The previous
machine
was a Pentium 4 2.4Ghz with larger cache.  This one is the 2.93Ghz with
256k
L2 cache.

Do I need to enable anything special in my kernel config to for this
processor.

Just recompiling the kernel drove the load up over 2, but mainly the
interrupt
loss caused my bge driver watchdog to reset the port.  Ugly.

Any suggestions?  this is a brand new machine, and I bought 4 of them.
Maybe
this is why HP was selling them so cheap..

Bill