[Asterisk-bsd] libpri for FBSD 6.1 and 1.2.11

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Tue Sep 5 23:54:12 MST 2006

On 09/06/06 11:57 Bill Harris said the following:
> I've got the latest trunk from svn, and the wcte11xp loads fine
> on my DL320 now.
>
> Is there a different Libpri I need to get from svn?

libpri 1.2.3 from digium should work fine.

> Not sure what else I need for asterisk to handle my PRI.  I know the
> driver is loaded, and sees the Digium card, but I'm guessing

be sure to have libpri built and install before building and installing
asterisk. this is so the makefile mechanism can detect an installed libpri
and build chan_zap with PRI functionality.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)   http://www.openmalaysiablog.com/