[Asterisk-bsd] Latest port doesn't work

Patrik Jansson fbsd at aleborg.se
Thu Oct 12 04:11:13 MST 2006

Just like in the thread "* Not working after upgrade", my Asterisk
binary spits out a whole bunch of messages in the console like these:
WARNING[27885]: translate.c:88 powerof: Powerof 0: No power??
WARNING[27885]: translate.c.133 ast_translator_build_path: No translator
path from gsm to unknown

I have installed the lastest port on a fresh system which haven't been
running Asterisk earlier. The machine runs FreeBSD 5.5 and asterisk is
running in a jailed environment.

I installed the port without Zaptel, that is:
make -DWITHOUT_ZAPTEL install clean

This is for a production box which will deal with all outgoing and
incoming calls from/to our company and I need to get this to run as soon
as possible.

Regards,
Patrik Jansson