[Asterisk-bsd] * Not working after upgrade

Frank Griffith glassdude45 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 8 02:53:26 MST 2006

I run FreeBSD-6.0 with Asterisk.

I upgraded my * system from 1.2.9.1 to 1.2.12.1 using the ports collection and now it's a disaster. The extension which does moh still works but I can no longer hear anything during other calls. The CLI monitor shows the calls coming in and that the gsm's are playing but I don't hear anything on the phones making the calls. This is troublesome as all I did was upgrade...nothing else was changed.

Outgoing calls are working but I do see thess messages on the CLI when I make an outgoing call:

WARNING[27885]: translate.c:88 powerof: Powerof 0: No power??
WARNING[27885]: translate.c.133 ast_translator_build_path: No translator path from gsm to unknown

These messages repeat several times but the outgoing call at least works.