[Asterisk-bsd] freepbxport

Richard r.neese at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 08:49:59 MST 2006

I am close but having a few small issues. they changed the install_amp and the
patch is not working . I also have to Mk a tgz pkg for  it. its only of
2.2-rc1 and it seems they have found some bugs they have fixed so I have to
re svn  it and make a pkg.  I hope to get it done inthe next few days...

I  have a few things in PLan I am building a DeamonSwitch project.

BSD+Asterisk+FreePBX+Apps. The idea is to make a callcenter box with all the
needed software. I will post to the list when I have it.

If anyone has Ideas of what things they feel are needed let me know.