[Asterisk-bsd] Asterisk on BSD - Production Worthy?

Vince Vielhaber vev at michvhf.com
Thu Nov 30 06:46:16 MST 2006

On Thu, 30 Nov 2006, Phil Finkler wrote:

> This is my first posting to the list.  I'm wondering if anyone can give
> me some opinions as to if the Asterisk port is ready for "prime-time"
> and suitable for a production environment.  I've been running it in a
> test environment and so far have been quite pleased.  Any advice
> appreciated.

Been using it for close to a year and a half at my business as the only
phone system.  The only problem I ever had with it was when I was doing
some reconfiguration and DIDN'T read the error message it was giving me!
We won't talk about those two hours!!

Vince.
--
   Michigan VHF Corp.   http://www.nobucks.net/   http://www.coloser.com/
            Bringing the world a little coloser to your business