[Asterisk-bsd] X101P Card Feaks Out

Frank Griffith glassdude45 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 16 18:44:44 MST 2006

I'm running FreeBSD-6.1 with *-1.2.13, zaptel-1.0

I installed an X101P card and finally got it configured. But there's a catch. When I kldload all the zt... stuff the card shows up fine and zttool shows the card is there with no Red Alarm. I can make a call to the * server from one of my other lines and it will answer...take a message, let me join a conference room...all is well. But then I hangup and sometimes the card doesn't hangup. Other times there is a loud buzzing sound that comes through the phone I'm calling on. This buzzing persists when I pick up one of the extensions on the same linr that the * server is plugged in to.

I can stop * and unload the zt... stuff then restart everything and it will work okay again for one, maybe two calls. Then it freaks out again.

Can anyone offer some advice on what I should try next?

Sponsored Link

$420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/month -   Think You Pay Too Much For Your Mortgage? Find Out!