[Asterisk-bsd] Zaptel Gain problems - wcfxo driver

Bill Harris harrisb at rcisd.org
Tue May 30 18:47:51 MST 2006

I've looked at that wiki page on zaptel.conf a dozen times..
don't know why I didn't see the line..... and in your zapata.conf
txgain...

Thanks.

Something weird has started happening.  For some reason, on incoming
calls to the zap card, the zapchan Caller ID privacy is kicking in,
prompting
the person taking the incoming call with the caller-id handling menu.

Don't know why this started all of a sudden, but it has.  How do you
disable
it?   It's making the db privacy functions, and entering the caller
id info.

I'm getting callerid, but it's doing this before the calls are
bridged up.

Any ideas?

Bill