[Asterisk-bsd] FreeBSD Digium g.729 codec no longer useable ?

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Mon May 29 05:29:58 MST 2006

On 05/28/06 02:16 Kim Culhan said the following:
> This codec was licensed through Digium and, while listed as
> 'unsupported', worked very well.

asterisk trunk has had significant changes to the way modules, including
codecs, are loaded, and as such codecs from 1.2 may not work or load in
trunk until these codecs are changed to handle the different way modules
are loaded. unfortunately, you're stuck here until the g.729 codec module
is changed, probably in time for the 1.4 release of asterisk.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)   http://www.openmalaysiablog.com/