[Asterisk-bsd] Clicking noise on TDM400P

Aaron Seelye aseelye-lists at eltopia.com
Fri May 26 10:58:44 MST 2006

Thanks, this seemed to have worked.  The last problem I'm seeming to have is
that my rxgain has to be around 20 so that the ztmonitor rx figure is at
about 50%.  Any ideas, or is that a bum line?

Thanks,

Aaron Seelye

asterisk:/usr/local/etc/asterisk:#vmstat -i
interrupt                          total       rate
irq0: clk                         331153        997
irq6: fdc0                            11          0
irq8: rtc                          42382        127
irq10: wcfxs0                     310724        935
irq11: xl0 uhci0                   10330         31
irq14: ata0                        23890         71
irq15: ata1                           77          0
Total                             718567       2164

On a systat -vmstat the wcfxs0 is about 1000, the vmstat -i number slowly is
creeping up to that level it would appear.