[Asterisk-bsd] Zaptel TDM400 CPU interrupt percentages on .11

Bill Harris harrisb at rcisd.org
Sat May 20 19:21:01 MST 2006

It was more than 30 minutes, total for the build.   Seems like
it took forever.  I even stopped, and double-checked my kernel-
config file to make sure I had stripped it down, because it seemed
like it was building every module.

The generic kernel, from install was more than 6 megs, mine,
when it finally finished, was down to 3megs (not including loadables).

I was just complaining, it "seemed" that 5.4-RELEASE took 10-15
minutes.

BTW, this is with a X100P card too.  the WCFXS driver works
fine with both a TDM400 and a X100P.    I switched it out when I
was hooking up the CDROM to install 6.1.

When on a call, it seems to be burning 1.2-1.3 percent usage.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Bill