[Asterisk-bsd] Problem on SVN

Thomas Sandford thomas at paradisegreen.co.uk
Mon Mar 27 04:57:14 MST 2006

On 3/26/06, Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque.com> wrote:
> I'm in a massive effort to bring the freebsd zaptel drivers up
> to date with zaptel 1.2.4, but this is taking time due to work pressures.
> do be patient.

Has an attempt ever been made to get Digium to incorporate the FreeBSD
Zaptel patches into the official zaptel sources?

I did attempt to diff the FreeBSD and "official" Zaptel versions a couple of
months back and it seemed to me that it should be feasable to split the
drivers into "OS dependent" and "OS independent" sections without too much
dificulty (indeed, not surprisingly, this is effectively/largely how the
port has been done).

Obviously if the patches were in the original source, keeping up to date
would be (thereafter) much easier...

--
Thomas Sandford