[Asterisk-bsd] BRI/PRI Card for Asterisk/BSD

Arne Steinkamm arne at Steinkamm.COM
Mon Mar 6 10:52:54 MST 2006

There can be noise which is a good indicator, that you have IRQ troubles
(beep-sounds).

Also we learned the hard way that HFC based cards are not so tolerant to
"bad" ISDN lines with glitches in the uk0 / s0 buses.
Plain old ISDN PTXes work without problems on lines where zaptel claims
CRC errors without end...

Calling the provider's service to fix the lines works well here in Germany ;-)

.//. Arne