[Asterisk-bsd] View status on ISDN card using chan_capi

Oliver Schneider os at kobo.de
Thu Jun 22 02:41:31 MST 2006

Hello,

some off topic, but pretty close :)

just curios, you use two HFC-S adapters, one in NT mode to connect your
phones to, and the second one as "normal" ISDN adapter to connect to
your real NTBA?

I tried the patch for a while as well, do I need two HFC-S adapters for
this configuration? I think the patch removes / replaces some other
isdn device drivers with? So the combination HFC-S + FritzPCI is not
possible?

One more question about the NT mode, if I use _ONLY_ phones or devices
with own power supply I don't need the phantom power of NTBA, correct?
If I'd like to use a ISDN line with more than 10 meters es external S0
bus, do I need the power of an NTBA than in any case, or is this not
possible at all?

Matthias, may I have your ICQ number by pm?

Regards
Oliver