[Asterisk-bsd] Asterisk 1.2.9.1 Crashes during build

Jason Lixfeld jason+lists.asterisk-bsd at lixfeld.ca
Sat Jun 17 20:38:54 MST 2006

I have this issue too.  I *have* zaptel hardware in my machine, but
my machine is amd64 (Xeon EM64T).  The Makefile says it will only
compile Zaptel if arch = i386.  I don't understand why this
limitation exists, because the zaptel-bsd source compiles just fine,
but asterisk will not compile if the zaptel-bsd svn source is
compiled and installed (including headers, which asterisk make
includes).

Anyway, I commented out the:

.if ${ARCH} != "i386"
WITHOUT_H323=  1
WITHOUT_ZAPTEL=        1
.endif

Which causes:

cc -O2 -pipe -march=nocona  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-
prototypes -Wmissing-declarations  -Iinclude -I../include -
D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE  -I/usr/local/include -L/usr/local/lib  -I/
usr/local/include/spandsp -DZAPTEL_OPTIMIZATIONS         -fomit-frame-
pointer  -I/usr/local/include -L/usr/local/lib -Wno-missing-
prototypes -Wno-missing-declarations -DZAPATA_PRI -DIAX_TRUNKING -
DCRYPTO -fPIC    -c -o chan_oss.o chan_oss.c
cc -shared -Xlinker -x -L/usr/local/lib -o chan_oss.so  chan_oss.o  -
pthread -lncurses -lm -lcrypto -lssl
cc -c -O2 -pipe -march=nocona  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-
prototypes -Wmissing-declarations  -Iinclude -I../include -
D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE  -I/usr/local/include -L/usr/local/lib  -I/
usr/local/include/spandsp -DZAPTEL_OPTIMIZATIONS         -fomit-frame-
pointer  -I/usr/local/include -L/usr/local/lib -Wno-missing-
prototypes -Wno-missing-declarations -DZAPATA_PRI -DIAX_TRUNKING -
DCRYPTO -fPIC  -o chan_zap.o chan_zap.c
chan_zap.c: In function `pri_dchannel':
chan_zap.c:9077: error: structure has no member named `call'
gmake[1]: *** [chan_zap.o] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/ports/net/asterisk/work/
asterisk-1.2.9.1/channels'
gmake: *** [subdirs] Error 1
*** Error code 2

Stop in /usr/ports/net/asterisk.