[Asterisk-bsd] Asterisk 1.2.9.1 Crashes during build

Frank Griffith glassdude45 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 17 17:55:35 MST 2006

I was just trying to update my Asterisk server using the ports and it crashed very similarly to the way a previous attempt did on another machine at my office just a few days ago. Can anyone tell me what this means:

  CRYPTO -fPIC  -o chan_zap.o chan_zap.c
chan_zap.c: In function `pri_dchannel':
chan_zap.c:9077: error: structure has no member named `call'
gmake[1]: *** [chan_zap.o] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/ports/net/asterisk/work/asterisk-1.2.9.1/channels'
gmake: *** [subdirs] Error 1
*** Error code 2
  Stop in /usr/ports/net/asterisk.

  I don't have any Zaptel hardware on this machine but the build for 1.2.7.1 did not have this problem.