[Asterisk-bsd] IP Phone Recommendation

Aristedes Maniatis ari at ish.com.au
Wed Jun 7 20:55:28 MST 2006

On 07/06/2006, at 6:05 AM, Jay Stewart wrote:

> If you want a high quality phone, with *almost* the cheap price of the
> BudgeTone phones, I recommend the Linksys/Cisco/Sipura SPA-941.
> This is,
> (IMESHO) a very good flexibly-configurable business phone, up to
> four lines,
> (or a cheaper two line version, with four "line appearances").  My
> only
> complaint is that it has a light mass, and the rubber feet don't
> "grab" as
> well as they should on some desks.

We have a bunch of these as well. Nice phone, great speaker phone and
quite configurable. There is also the 942 model with two ethernet
ports and PoE. We are just selling a few to a client of ours in
Australia for around AU$250.

Ari Maniatis

ish
http://www.ish.com.au
phone +61 2 9550 5001   fax +61 2 9550 4001
PGP fingerprint 08 57 20 4B 80 69 59 E2  A9 BF 2D 48 C2 20 0C C8