[Asterisk-bsd] Update FreeBSD to verion 6?

Kiffin Gish kiffin.gish at planet.nl
Sun Jan 8 12:36:02 CST 2006

Great! But if you don't mind I would first like to get my FreeBSD 5.4
system working with Asterisk like it should before upgrading to FreeBSD
6.0, one step at a time.

This is what I've got:

asterisk-1.0.9_2    An Open Source PBX and telephony toolkit
spandsp-0.0.2.p20   Fax DSP library for Asterisk
zaptel-0.11         A FreeBSD Driver for FXO, FXS, BRI and PRI Telephony
Cards

The TDM11B with one FXS and one FXO has been installed.

Ready when you are...