[Asterisk-bsd] Real usefullness of mpg123 dependency / rxfax note

Paul McKenzie dishae at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 24 15:32:14 MST 2006

HI All
just looking for some help installing asterisk on freebsd6.0 ... tried
installing and getting the following error message "
fetch:
ftp://ftp.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk/old-releases/asterisk-1.0.9.tar.gz:
No address record
=> Attempting to fetch from
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/.
fetch:
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/asterisk-1.0.9.tar.gz:
File unavailable (e.g., file not found, no access)
=> Couldn't fetch it - please try to retrieve this
=> port manually into /usr/ports/distfiles/ and try again.
*** Error code 1
Thanks for your help
paul