[Asterisk-bsd] Version of FreeBSD?

André Braselmann sip at braisel.com
Fri Feb 24 01:39:32 MST 2006

On Fri, Feb 24, 2006 at 03:29:06AM -0500, jerry at voiptower.com wrote:

> I'm wondering if it's really worth it to try and get this working, or
> if it would be better to try 5.X or even 6.X. (I'd like to try 6.X,
> but I read somewhere support was coming "real soon"; not sure if that
> is out of date docs or not).

The 6.x release(s) has a lot of enhancements and is really nice.
I've installed * with 6.1Beta1 (cvsupped to Prerelease) this week and it
works out of the box. The only thing i'm struggling with ith the making
calls on the PRI. But maybe i've not understood the syntax:-)

  K.André Braselmann                       |  ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
  seeheader4details                        |  - against HTML email   X
"perl -e'map{print pack c,($|++?1:13)+ord,select$,,$,,$,,$|}split//,ESEL.$/'"