[Asterisk-bsd] No D-channels available! on T100P

Brad Waite freebsd at wcubed.net
Fri Dec 15 14:53:01 MST 2006

Hi all,

I'm having problems turning up a single span PRI with my T100P.  I'm
getting the following errors on the console:

  == Primary D-Channel on span 1 up
  == Primary D-Channel on span 1 up
  == Primary D-Channel on span 1 up
  == Primary D-Channel on span 1 up
  == Primary D-Channel on span 1 up
  == Primary D-Channel on span 1 up
  == Primary D-Channel on span 1 up
  == Primary D-Channel on span 1 up
  == Primary D-Channel on span 1 down
Dec 15 12:29:54 WARNING[6916]: chan_zap.c:2288 pri_find_dchan: No
D-channels available!  Using Primary channel 24 as D-channel anyway!

]
] zaptel.conf:
]

loadzone=us
defaultzone=us

span=1,1,0,esf,b8zs
bchan=1-23
dchan=24

]
] zapata.conf:
]

[channels]
language=en
context=default
signalling=pri_cpe
switchtype=national
group=1
channel => 1-23

Any ideas?  I've double-checked the signalling and framing and D-channel.
I've even had the telco (XO) try 5ess signalling.  I've also (blindly)
attempted various settings with the following zapata.conf options:

;pridialplan=national
;prilocaldialplan=national
;priindication=inband
;priexclusive=yes