[Asterisk-bsd] Asterisk on NetBSD.

Kim Culhan w8hdkim at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 05:13:16 MST 2006

On Fri, August 18, 2006 22:02, Robin-David Hammond %KB3IEN wrote:

> I tried gcc 3.3.3 with devel/ncurses installed via pksrc.But the linker
> seems to not see it.
>
> This is asterisk 1.2.10 not the 1.2.9.1 in pkgsrc.
>
> Any one had any success with asterisk on netbsd?
>
> gcc -c -o buildinfo.o  -pipe  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes
> -Wmissing-prototypes
> -Wmissing-declarations -g3  -Iinclude -I../include -I/usr/pkg/include
> -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE  -O6 -I/usr/local/include -L/usr/local/lib
> -pthread
> -fomit-frame-pointer  buildinfo.c
> gcc -g3  -o asterisk -Wl,-E  io.o sched.o logger.o frame.o loader.o
> config.o channel.o translate.o file.o say.o pbx.o cli.o md5.o term.o
> ulaw.o alaw.o callerid.o fskmodem.o image.o app.o cdr.o tdd.o acl.o rtp.o
> manager.o asterisk.o dsp.o chanvars.o indications.o autoservice.o db.o
> privacy.o astmm.o enum.o srv.o dns.o aescrypt.o aestab.o aeskey.o utils.o
> plc.o jitterbuf.o dnsmgr.o devicestate.o netsock.o slinfactory.o
> ast_expr2.o ast_expr2f.o cryptostub.o buildinfo.o editline/libedit.a
> db1-ast/libdb1.a stdtime/libtime.a -lncurses -lm -lpthread -lcrypto -lm
                                                              ^^^^^^^^^
This causes the linker to look for libncurses in the LD_LIBRARY_PATH

> -L/usr/pkg/lib -lncurses -lssla
This now causes the linker to look for libraries referenced with
-l[whatever] in /usr/pkg/lib

Looks like you need to remove the second reference to -lncurses

You might take a look in the Makefile for this and remove -lncurses
where it appears after -L/usr/pkg/src

Also, is there really a libssla.* ?

-kim

w8hdkim at gmail.com