[Asterisk-bsd] Hardware and version questions...

Miles Peterson milesp+ast at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 16:01:23 MST 2006

Anyone much about running Asterisk on a little Shuttle XPC?  I've sort of
figured out I don't have alot of room for a full tower right now, but have
plenty of unitilized desk space for a Shuttle.  My main concern is interrupt
issues that could occur when using a TDM400P.  Any ideas on that out there?

-Miles