[Asterisk-bsd] Hardware and version questions...

BHarris at celinaisd.com BHarris at celinaisd.com
Thu Aug 3 12:45:25 MST 2006

What is the status on the TE110P card with FreeBSD 6.1?

I'm planning on connecting a full rate PRI to it as a trunking switch
to route calls to 4 other * boxes.

Bill

"Ninneman, Tj" <tj at twopeasinabucket.com>
Sent by: asterisk-bsd-bounces at lists.digium.com
08/03/06 02:28 PM
Please respond to
Asterisk on BSD discussion <asterisk-bsd at lists.digium.com>

"'Asterisk on BSD discussion'" <asterisk-bsd at lists.digium.com>
cc

Subject
RE: [Asterisk-bsd] Hardware and version questions...

We are using the TDM400P and the call quality for us has been excellent.
We have one installation using zaptel revision 39 from SVN because in
revision 38 the developers fixed a software interrupt issue that was
causing some clicking and popping.  We just added an additional
installation with dual TDM400Ps using the zaptel driver from ports
(revision 52, I think) and also have had excellent call quality.  You
might have to do a good bit of fiddling with the gain and echo
cancellation setting but in the end it works as expected.

My home asterisk box is a FreeBSD 6.1 Celeron 700 with 512Mb ram and it
works just fine.  I have no idea the limits of this setup since we really
only have 1-2 people on the phone at a time.

Tj Ninneman