[Asterisk-bsd] 2nd generation of T1/E1 cards

Todd Troutman todd at techlow.com
Wed Sep 21 21:34:34 CDT 2005

Checked out built and installed no problems - on FreeBSD 5.4.

No T1/E1 cards here - but I have brand new TDM400P's with 4 FXO's and
and
no longer get " ProSLIC 3210 version 2 is too old"

This was causing me some problems.

I'm new to zaptel so I'd say if this was supposed to be fixed, it
appears to be and thank you.