[Asterisk-bsd] Re: app_sql_odbc / app_odbcexec

Kurt Jaeger lists at complx.LF.net
Wed Sep 14 02:54:36 CDT 2005

Hello,

> Anybody gotten app_odbcexec to work under FreeBSD? I've installed the
> UnixODBC port and made the changes outlined in
> http://www.loligo.com/asterisk/misc/apps/odbc/app_odbcexec/ (Which are a bit
> out of date, but I think I did them right) but can't get it to compile. At
> best I get
>
> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lodbc
>
> I tried changing the -lodbc to -llibodbc because the file in /usr/local/lib
> is libodbc.a but I still get the same.

Add -L/usr/local/lib to the Makefile, and it will compile.

It's just an "I can't find the lib" issue.

--
MfG/Best regards, Kurt Jaeger                                  15 years to go !
LF.net GmbH        fon +49 711 90074-23  pi at LF.net