[Asterisk-bsd] Can't compile CVS head under FreeBSD 5.4

amejia at jetnetla.com amejia at jetnetla.com
Wed Oct 26 16:07:32 CDT 2005

Hi everyone.
Today I installed FreeBSD 5.4 (minimal instalation).
This server I'm building just needs:
MySQL 5.0
Apache 2
Asterisk CVS
So I installed MySQL and Apache via ports. After a little googling I found
that I must use zaptel and libpri drivers provided by ports, so I
installed them before trying to compile Asterisk.
The only thing I got when compiling was:

# make install
"Makefile", line 28: Missing dependency operator
"Makefile", line 31: Need an operator
"Makefile", line 34: Need an operator
"Makefile", line 104: Missing dependency operator
"Makefile", line 118: Need an operator
"Makefile", line 132: Need an operator
"Makefile", line 159: Missing dependency operator
"Makefile", line 160: Need an operator
"Makefile", line 161: Need an operator
"Makefile", line 163: Missing dependency operator
"Makefile", line 164: Need an operator
"Makefile", line 165: Need an operator
"Makefile", line 167: Missing dependency operator
"Makefile", line 168: Missing dependency operator
"Makefile", line 170: Need an operator
"Makefile", line 172: Need an operator
"Makefile", line 174: Missing dependency operator
"Makefile", line 179: Need an operator
"Makefile", line 181: Missing dependency operator
"Makefile", line 191: Need an operator
"Makefile", line 193: Missing dependency operator
"Makefile", line 195: Missing dependency operator
"Makefile", line 197: Need an operator
"Makefile", line 198: Missing dependency operator
"Makefile", line 200: Need an operator
"Makefile", line 202: Need an operator
"Makefile", line 203: Need an operator
"Makefile", line 204: Need an operator
"Makefile", line 206: Need an operator
"Makefile", line 211: Missing dependency operator
"Makefile", line 214: Need an operator
"Makefile", line 220: Missing dependency operator
"Makefile", line 223: Need an operator
"Makefile", line 225: Missing dependency operator
"Makefile", line 227: Need an operator
"Makefile", line 229: Missing dependency operator
"Makefile", line 231: Need an operator
Error expanding embedded variable.

I'm just a newbie to FreeBSD, and I wouldn't know what to change on
Makefile to make it work.

Can somebody help me please?

Thanks in advance.

Alejandro Mejia