[Asterisk-bsd] apprx and apptx on Freebsd

Konstantin Prokazoff kprokazov at svr.kiev.ua
Tue Oct 25 11:33:51 CDT 2005

Welcome,

    try to grep -r "lrint" in source and change lrint() function to rint().
There are no lrint() on freebsd.

Best regards,
        Konstantin Prokazoff
Center Of Excellence, S_V_R Ltd., Kyiv HQs, Ukraine
Official business-partner & DevConnect member of Avaya Inc.
Regional development & support center of Digium Inc.
Tel. +38 044 244 1181, ext. 1038
Fax. +38 044 234 0455