[Asterisk-bsd] E1 PRI error: "!! Got I-frame while link state 2" and "!! Got a UA, but i'm in state 1" (long)

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Thu Oct 20 14:22:43 CDT 2005

On 10/21/05 01:14 Konstantin Prokazoff said the following:
> Welcome,
>
>     We haven't touched drivers yet, but I think card you have using aren't

konstantin, could you also email me a listing of the devices used ?

ls -al /dev/wct*
ls -al /dev/zap/*

the make_dev function doesnt really work well in freebsd 4.x and i've had
to create the devices myself. i need to see how it looks like on freebsd
5.x to know if i've done this right.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/