[Asterisk-bsd] Brand new FreeBSD-5.4 install

William Lloyd wlloyd at slap.net
Mon Oct 10 19:35:23 CDT 2005

The asterisk version in ports is the "stable" 1.0 version.  It's
really old at this point since Asterisk hasn;t released a new version
in over 1 year.

You are better off to manually install and run CVS HEAD (development
version).  The development version will probably be released as
version 1.2 stable this week at Astricon anyway.

-bill