[Asterisk-bsd] Zaptel Driver problem on FreeBSD 5.4

Mark Ackroyd mark.ackroyd at obraxsis.com
Thu Oct 6 13:20:55 CDT 2005

Hiya,

I posted about this problem a few days ago, I have got a little bit further
with it, but still not got it working.  I have a TE410P card in a FreeBSD5.4
machine. I have am up to date with the drivers. I have zaptel-0.10_1, in the
ports list after I downloaded the latest source and compiled it in.

When the driver loads, dmesg reports :

Zapata Telephony Interface Registered on major 196

but nothing else,  Whilst the actual card just sits there and does the
knight rider impressions.

Anything on the IRQ side I can do ? does it need it's own IRQ?

do I have to recompile the kernel?

Anyone see this before?

Mark