[Asterisk-bsd] 4.x vs 5x/6x support

Vahan Yerkanian vahan at arminco.com
Tue Oct 4 05:59:15 CDT 2005

Guys, guys!

Isn't it easier to split into 2 different ports for 4.x and 5.x/6.x and
stop this debate? F.e. mysql does this for their 4.0, 4.1 and 5.0
branches for freebsd ports without much noise. With a separate volunteer
4.x port maintainer it's the most painless path for all of us IMHO.

Just my 2 cents in,
Vahan