[Asterisk-bsd] 4.x vs 5x/6x support

Richard Neese r.neese at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 17:35:02 CDT 2005

well I  nice to hear but what has kept you from moving to 5.x wich was a
stable branch and works fine. it should not be those of use who move ahead in
life have to pay because others choose to lag.

its time to catchup ot branch off. and let the drivers move forward this stale
mate has to end.

we need updated drivers and if 4.x vs 5.x 6.x is the main issue then sorry
support for 4.x has to go stale.

this is time to move onword and upword.

--
Open your Eyes to life .