[Asterisk-bsd] AMP on FreeBSD

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at jeff.net
Fri Nov 11 16:12:20 CST 2005

Quick update on my progress, for anyone who cares :)

I have the flash operator panel working, which is actually what I was
mostly interested in.  I spent another full day trying to get a flash
plugin to work with ANY browser under FreeBSD.  What a pain!  I finally
got flash 6 working with linuxpluginwrapper and mozilla, but there must be
something strange with the FOP.  It won't display in my mozilla.  The same
mozilla can see other flash content, though, such as Hallmark :)  Anyone
have any ideas?  A windows box with IE works fine...

As far as AMP goes I am still battling with it.  I have some things
working, but mostly it is still a large kludge.  I may start over.

I have a new grand vision, however.  I want a bootable live CD image that
runs asterisk + AMP against configuration files on a USB pen drive or CF
card.  Anyone tried this?

Thanks,