[Asterisk-bsd] FreeBSD port of 1.2

Martin Hudec corwin at aeternal.net
Wed Nov 2 09:15:54 CST 2005

Hello,

On Wed, Nov 02, 2005 at 10:01:35AM -0500 or thereabouts, Marios Andreou wrote:
> It will be nice to have an "asterisk-devel" port like the other ports. (ie samba-devel, ...)

  Well if current port maintainer of asterisk port (sobomax at FreeBSD.org)
  agrees to create such port, then we will have it.

  Otherwise asterisk-devel port can be created by you, see Porters
  Handbook for FreeBSD for more information at:

  http://www.freebsd.org/old/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/porters-handbook/

  Anyway I would recommend to cooperate with Maxim Sobolev (mail address
  mentioned above) on this one.

  	Cheers,

--
Martin Hudec

   * 421 907 303 393
   * corwin at aeternal.net
   * https://aeternal.net

"Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible
exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws."

   Douglas Adams, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"