[Asterisk-bsd] Sipura SPA 3000 Config...

Ian Welch ian.welch at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 09:41:15 CST 2005

This is basically what I had... And incoming calls via the sipura box
work fine.  Its just outbound calls.  The error I keep getting is.

pbx*CLI>
    -- Got SIP response 481 "Call Leg/Transaction Does Not Exist" back
from X.X.X.X
    -- Executing Dial("SIP/203-8bec", "Sip/55555555 at sipura-jack") in new stack
    -- Called 55555555 at sipura-jack
    -- Got SIP response 410 "Gone" back from X.X.X.X    --
SIP/sipura-jack-0f2b is circuit-busy
  == Everyone is busy/congested at this time
pbx*CLI>

Am I wrong in assuming there should be a register line in the sip.conf
config?  Is there no where that I need usernames, and passwords /
secrets?

Thanks In Advance...