[Asterisk-bsd] Asterisk 1.0.6, zaptel for NetBSD in pkgsrc-wip

Jeff Rizzo riz+asterisk at boogers.sf.ca.us
Thu Mar 17 09:13:13 CST 2005

For those here who are interested in NetBSD (and pkgsrc, in general),
I've finished a package for Asterisk 1.0.6 and zaptel-netbsd, which is
currently undergoing testing in pkgsrc-wip (
http://pkgsrc-wip.sourceforge.net ).  Once pkgsrc proper finishes its
code freeze in a week or so, I intend to move the packages there, but
I'd appreciate anyone with time and interest testing them out beforehand
so I can shake out as many bugs as possible.

The NetBSD zaptel drivers currently support wcfxo, wcfxs and ztdummy on
NetBSD 2.0 and up.  They are available separately at
http://www.tastylime.net/netbsd/zaptel/

I've done some testing on other platforms as well - the asterisk package
works on MacOS X, and should work on OpenBSD, FreeBSD, and possibly
Linux.  (Obviously the drivers are NetBSD-only)

Feedback is encouraged!

Thanks,
+j