[Asterisk-bsd] chan_phone.so on Freebsd (Quicknet hardware)?

msg michael.grigoni at cybertheque.org
Tue Mar 8 15:28:09 CST 2005

A short followup:

> whenever chan_phone.so loaded:
>
>         -- digits dialed from the console during a connection (IAX, SIP)
>            fail to arrive at destination or arrive after long delay.

'noload=pbx_wilcalu.so' seemed to fix this problem but not the others;
calling '500' from the console to Digium and navigating the menu there
worked ok.  I didn't realize that this was live -- talked to an operator
who said my voice was really clear (on a 33.6bps link).

Isn't this wilcalu cpu hog problem supposed to be fixed in fbsd ports?

Michael