[Asterisk-bsd] SoftPhone for BSD

Kavit Munshi kavit at xolinc.com
Tue Mar 1 19:09:40 CST 2005

Preston Garrison wrote:

> When i tested a bunch of softphones for freebsd i had no luck getting
> me decient quality. Finally ended up dedicated a pc in windows just to
> be my phone :)
>

> Preston Garrison
> direct: 877-748-4142
> fax: 310-774-3901
> cell: 623-748-4140

I am using kphone and it works very well. You might need to configure
your sound device in Preferences -> Audio Settings. I use the ReadWrite
option with the device /dev/dsp0.0

So far I havent had any issues whatsoever apart from the occasional
break up in sound but it's mostly my archaic computer and not kphone.

regards

Kavit