[Asterisk-bsd] T100P / PRI test

Mike Sturdee sturdee at pathwaynet.com
Tue Mar 1 09:04:13 CST 2005

I grabbed revision 1035 of the zaptel-bsd drivers from
https://svn.bluezbox.com/repos/zaptel-bsd/trunk/ and installed them on my
FreeBSD 5.4-PRERELEASE #2: Mon Feb 28 19:59:29 EST 2005 box.

I plugged in a T1 PRI and was able to make incoming and outgoing calls.
Seemed to work good.

When I do not have PRI plugged in to the card, I have to have a T1
loopback plug in or the load gets out of control and the box is
unresponsive.

While the PRI is not plugged in, I get a constant flow of:

T1: Lost our place, resyncing (offset==28, 19)
T1: Lost our place, resyncing (offset==28, 11)

messages on the console. I am not sure if they still occur with the PRI
plugged in as I have only a small window in which I can take the PRI out
of production for testing.

I am looking for thoughts on whether this driver may be production ready
and if any further testing is needed I am willing to help.

-Mike