[Asterisk-bsd] Sound quality with TDM11B

Staffan Ulfberg staffanu+freebsd at multivac.fatburen.org
Tue Mar 1 06:02:01 CST 2005

Hello again,

Problem solved! :)

Since I do not really understand what I'm doing I don't feel really
comfortable with this, but anyhow, it is working:

I added the INTR_FAST flag to the bus_setup_intr() call in wcfxs.c.
Since the card is not sharing its irq line with anything else, I
thought it should not do any harm...  I don't know if there's anything
else in the code that should be changed re refelct this change, but
well, I tried this yesterday, and so far, sound quality is perfect.
Maybe someone with deeper understanding can comment?

Another zaptel driver question: Is the code at
https://svn.bluezbox.com/repos/zaptel-bsd/trunk the latest and
greatest?  In the latest revision (1035), the code does not compile
since the "lim" variable is defined after other statements (C++
style):

	/* Proslic max allowed loop current, reg 71 LOOP_I_LIMIT */
	/* If out of range, just set it to the default value     */
	int lim;

The log entries in the repository also refer to "the startup script",
which I assume is the one that's found in
/usr/local/etc/rc.d/zaptel.sh efter installation.  I can't find the
script in svn, though.  Not a big deal, but it makes me wonder if this
is the version that the port developers use...

Staffan

BTW, sorry about the Reply-To header in my previous message pointing
to an unrelated message!