[Asterisk-bsd] Compiling ASterisk on FreeBSD 5.4

Steve Ames steve at virtual-voodoo.com
Fri Jun 3 15:00:11 CDT 2005

On Fri, Jun 03, 2005 at 12:42:25PM -0700, Chris St Denis wrote:
> see if the latest version work on fbsd (manually update/modify their ports)
>
> if they do, try to install asterisk with them.
>
> if it works submit a PR to have them updated.

Doing it now. First pass is PWLib 1.5.2 and OpenH323 1.12.2. If everything
works with those I'll submit a PR to bring those up to that version (the
versions requested by asterisk source). Then I'll update to current versions
and do a throurough testing of asterisk's h323 and, if works, submit PR to
update to those version

I'll keep you informed.

-Steve