[Asterisk-bsd] Zaptel TE405P/FreeBSD Problem

Armand Sulter armand.sulter at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 07:30:38 CDT 2005

How can I tell if this is a V1 or V2 card ?
We have the 5 Volt version of the TE405P, on
the PCB it says REV A

When booting with verbose logging it shows :
found-> vendor=0xd161, dev=0x0405, revid=0x02

does revid=0x02 stand for V2 ?
If this is the case, will it be supported in the near future?

Thanks,

Armand